23/05/2008

APPLE BLOSSOM!!!!!!

Was going to blog last night, felt soo inspired to but i cant remember why i didnt, o well i am blogging this morning its exactly 01.04 a.m now..

Basically, i felt a bit down a few days ago. I dont know if u ever get that feeling when u just feel empty for no reason at all, well that was me a few days ago and i prayed about it. Anyways, praying really works. How?

I remembered my old design tutor, when we got back from christmas holidays we were shocked to see the state she was in. She got involved in an accident and her face got deformed. It was a very tragic situation. She only stayed for two weeks and then left.

However, theres good news that her face would get back to normal, it would take two years for the healing process to be completed.

I really miss her, Lois situation reminded me that we have a GOD who would never leave us or forsake us. That got me back on point........

I drafted my first pair of trousers yesterday (although they are just plain) it was a good exercise to know how to construct a pair of trousers and put them together and i made it in calico(practice fabric), I am really digging tailoring even more now.

After feeling inspired i decided to put my emotions on paper....


Lets meet Apple Blossom, There she is all easy going and relaxed knowing that HE is in control, she symbolises hope and knows that HE is a harbinger- expecting greater things to come.

HE really does put a smile on my face :-) Take care people hope HE gives you something fantastic to smile about this weekend... ..

Signing out Blossombymi-le x x x x

6 comments:

classybabe said...

Yeah i know about that feeling of emptiness.Sometimes I can't just place my finger on what's really wrong

Anonymous said...

....read ur blog abt Emptiness...it happens sometimes and it can be quite depressing but like u said Prayer does help....I can see u've almost perfected ur drawing of models, (i remember when u were tryin to get the hang of it)....nice pics and inspirational stuff...shd have read it earlier and i wld stopby more often xxxx guess who....

Blossombymi-le said...

anonymous, u seem to know me well, now i am itching to know who u are! thanks anyway x x

Mr Starks said...

hey Mils, I just looked at your picture and you had 419 profile views lol...sad sad sad what we find humour in nowadays lol.

Blossombymi-le said...

Mr.Starks, is it exams that are making u so sad? anyways if apple blossom was brought to life and u saw her on the road..wud u be like hey hot-stuff? lol

Blossombymi-le said...

@ classy babe....u know what to do when that happens! :-)